Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Shoppingara services.
Shoppingara is located at:
A215 Mainframe Premises Royal Palm Aarey Colony Goregaon East Mumbai 400060
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Shoppingara's service/s if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice or any of the Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person, or the company you represent, accessing this website and accepting the Shoppingara.com's terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Notwithstanding anything contained in the foregoing, this Agreement will not bind Shoppingara.com unless you meet the eligibility criteria for entering into this Agreement as set forth.
The Software license and Services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Software and Services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18). If you are registering as a business entity, You represent that You have the eligibility to enter into an agreement and the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement. Shoppingara uses many techniques to verify the accuracy of the information you provide when you register on the Shoppingara Site. If for any reason, Shoppingara, in its sole discretion, believes such information to be incorrect, it reserves the right, to revoke any and all licenses under this Agreement or to refuse to provide the Software license and Services under this Agreement to You.
Unless otherwise stated, Shoppingara and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Shoppingara. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://shoppingara.org for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://shoppingara.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://shoppingara.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://shoppingara.org
Redistribute content from Shoppingara (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website or Shoppingara's connected social media sites or any other applications offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website, social media sites or apps. Shoppingara does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Shoppingara, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Shoppingara shall not be responsible for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Shoppingara reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Shoppingara a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Shoppingara; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution-
If any dispute arises between the Parties out of or in connection with this Agreement, including the validity thereof, the Parties shall firstly endeavor to settle such dispute amicably. The attempt for an amicable settlement shall be deemed as failed as soon as one of the Parties hereto, post 15 (fifteen) calendar days of such attempts, gives a notice to this effect, to the other Party in writing.
Up on such failure, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator appointed by the mutual consent of both the Parties. The arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place and seat of arbitration shall be MUMBAI and the language of arbitration shall be in English.
This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Indian laws and the Parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts at MUMBAI.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Product Sales & Availability
- Although we provide you an extensive end to end e-commerce solutions, we cannot guarantee you any specific sales volumes. Sales & Marketing has to be from your end.
- We ensure that we will work best to keep our inventory sync real time. But still in some cases you'll find products out of stock which is unavoidable in e-commerce business. But we ensure we'll try working hard to keep that very minimal.
As we understand that e-commerce is a competitive business dropshipping provides equal power for you to compete with established online sellers, we ensure you that we will not use your site anywhere to increase our revenue, not using your site as our testimonial or our work, in any means that will create a competition for you. You'll get a complete protection from our end. And even when there is a need to show your site to other competitors, we'll get the permission from you and if you don't approve it, we won't use it.
Fair Selling Price Policy (FSPP)
In a measure to protect our resellers from the price war, we had set a fair selling price for all our resellers as a protection from price war.
- If the product is a non-MRP one, you(as a reseller) should set at least 30% markup margin from the wholesale price we give the products to you at.
- If the product has MRP, you don't have to do anything as you'll be required to sell at MRP only.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.